Welcome to my blog of natural curves!


Welcome to my blog of own original scans and Photoshop-restored select pages from mainly Danish Vintage-Erotica Magazines (50s to late 90s) -- Ugens Rapport, Super Rapport, Guld Rapport, Classic Rapport, Pige-Special, Cats, Express, Varieté, PinUp, and more -- back when terms like 'online' and 'web' were "nerdy stuff" (or non-existing), back when hair down below were generally (existing) considered to be a NATURAL thing (even in pr0n!). Today, pubic hair seems to be an issue for mainly girls (I would think) who are still unsure about their identity and jumps into pr0n to find it (dunno, but that was the best I could come up with at the time of writing, sue me :P). You got it right: this blog will focuse on fertile-looking fem's (if I scan a shaved model, she will most likely have big natural boobs, since I am a boob-man :)). This blog is also dedicated to 'Ugens Rapport', a classic Danish adult magazine sold in amazing 200.000 copies per week during the 70s in Denmark (had its 40th birthday in Feb 2012).
#htmlcaption1 #htmlcaption2 #htmlcaption3 #htmlcaption4 #htmlcaption5

2012-09-15

Sophie Nova (ソフィー・ノーバ) (Russia) in Bachelor (バチェラー) (Jap), Sep. 2012 Issue

As a long-time fan of Russian Yulia Nova (since her debut in 2001), I was very sceptical when I read the statement "...beautiful large breasted new successor to Yulia Nova." on her photographer Satoshi Kizu's original site. Why? For me, Yulia Nova is the epitome of a physically well-balanced natural curvy, busty and not scary hairy fem exuding a lovely "pure" charm.

Satoshi's new Russian discovery, Sophie Nova (ソフィー・ノーバ) (NOT the US-based model, obviously), appears in the latest September Issue of the Japanese Big-Bust BACHELOR Magazine. She is (sadly) not fully nude, but I wanted to scan and restore this semi-see-through shot of her in a purple bikini from the back of the issue. I don't feel like judging her just yet, as I need to see her fully nude first (those puppies needs to breathe without anything holding them back). But I will say this much: I think she is promising! :)

Note: Someone pointed out to me that she resembles Brenda Walsh from the '90s TV Show 'Beverly Hills 90210'. Spot-on, don't you think!? :O


Original Restored 120 DPI Scan (w/ text)



Restored & Edited 120 DPI Scan (w/o text)


I must say, I'm eager to discover more of this fine young Russian "New NOVA" model. And wouldn't it be great if she changed her name to "Brenda Nova"? :)

(There are some small sample shots and info of Sophie on www.russian-b.com ... the September 2012 release of her upcoming 96-pages photobook has been delayed, but will hopefully be out later this year...)

7 comments:

  1. Mange tak fra Sverige!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She doesn't hold a candle to Yulia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She just made her NUDE debut as 'Sha Rizel' on PinupFiles (Dec 21)!

    Personally, I'm not too happy about this development, even though I wish Sophie/Sha all the best, and I'm sure only good things will come her way...

    Sadly, PinupFiles seems to have "photoshopped" her (o)(o) to a larger morphed size (in some pics). I'm not sure if they could have used a special lens, though?

    I would first have wished to see Sophie/Sha in her original Japanese photographer and discoverer Satoshi Kizu's announced photobook. It was planned for September 2012, then delayed, and later in early December, Kizu announced a further delay:

    The photo collection of Sophie Nova is now at the holding stage. Looking at these photos and movies of her I really feel that they have become part of a very artistic product, probably because she was doing nude for the first time. At the moment she is travelling the world but I keep in regular email contact with her. I hope that I can persuade her to try some slightly more daring work in the future so at the moment we are in negotiation. Next spring we have agreed to do another session. With her agreement we will be able to produce some even better work.

    Source: http://www.russian-b.com/information/e_index.php

    In any case, I am excited for Sophie/Sha, because she most definetely has a unique look and some amazing assets/curves! :)

    Cheers, Merry X-Mas and a Happy New Year 2013!
    yefy

    PS: Yes, I know the blog seems "dead in the water"...but, I have plans to make several exciting updates! Just you wait, I kid you not. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sverige - igen!!!23 December, 2012 19:07

    Dammit, you're right!

    Sophie Nova IS Sha Rizel!!!

    You know your boobs...

    P.S. Looking forward to updates...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi I posted a reference of your blog in mine. I just found out about Sophie Nova. I am trying to contact Satoshi for interview. you can check my blog, I have lots of interviews and girls
    http://boobsrealm.blogspot.com/2012/12/more-news-of-sha-rizel.html
    best regards
    raven

    ReplyDelete