Welcome to my blog of natural curves!


Welcome to my blog of own original scans and Photoshop-restored select pages from mainly Danish Vintage-Erotica Magazines (50s to late 90s) like 'Ugens Rapport', 'Super Rapport', 'Guld Rapport', 'Classic Rapport', 'Pige-Special', 'Cats', 'Express', 'Varieté', 'PinUp', and more. And this was back when hair down below were generally EXISTING (even in pr0n!). Today, pubic hair seems to be mainly a reminder of "a bygone age". Yes, my thoughts exactly: this blog will focuse on such fertile-looking fem's (if I scan a shaved fem, she will most likely have big natural boobs, since I am a boob-man :)). This blog is also dedicated to 'Ugens Rapport', a classic Danish adult magazine sold in amazing 200.000 copies per week during the 70s in Denmark (had its 40th birthday in Feb 2012).
#htmlcaption1 #htmlcaption2 #htmlcaption3 #htmlcaption4 #htmlcaption5

2017-02-19

Introducing 'Varieté' pinups!

...still here :P  ...on Blogger, not so much, but this is still the true home for my scans!!

I have not scanned anything in a long while, but I managed to restore a couple of pinups from the Danish Vintage Publication Varieté. My collection have grown over the years with full volumes from 1960 til 1970 (I believe Varieté started in the 40s and ended in mid or late 70s). The content from 70s became more explicit, whereas pre-70s Varieté seemed more "tasteful" but the pages are sensitive to aging, so I have to be careful when scanning (in both cases, however not as explicit as the non-Varieté smut publications from 80s and later!). Varieté is A JOY to scan and restore, so I really hope to post more of this content henceforward...

 Don't know her name yet!


 Rosina Revelle



I have started to experiment more with selective color correction of older publications, and I feel the result is less "flat" scans, but I still want to preserve the original vintage look...did hopefully succeed? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment