Welcome to my blog of natural curves!


Welcome to my blog of own original scans and Photoshop-restored select pages from mainly Danish Vintage-Erotica Magazines (50s to late 90s) like 'Ugens Rapport', 'Super Rapport', 'Guld Rapport', 'Classic Rapport', 'Pige-Special', 'Cats', 'Express', 'Varieté', 'PinUp', and more. And this was back when hair down below were generally EXISTING (even in pr0n!). Today, pubic hair seems to be mainly a reminder of "a bygone age". Yes, my thoughts exactly: this blog will focuse on such fertile-looking fem's (if I scan a shaved fem, she will most likely have big natural boobs, since I am a boob-man :)). This blog is also dedicated to 'Ugens Rapport', a classic Danish adult magazine sold in amazing 200.000 copies per week during the 70s in Denmark (had its 40th birthday in Feb 2012).
#htmlcaption1 #htmlcaption2 #htmlcaption3 #htmlcaption4 #htmlcaption5

2012-02-22

2011.11.11 • As 'Joanne' in Ugens Rapport Nr. 41, 8.-14. oktober 1979 8. årgang • Set 1 • 11 IMG

My first restored set of the natural busty and cute Joanne Latham from an old well-preserved Danish 1979-mag which contains a theme of 5 natural busty fems. I still need to scan the rest of those pages, but this set could not wait... :)

These scans from late 2011 also marked the beginning of streamlining my restoration process...I basically found a balance I was comfortable with, quality-wise. Enjoy! :)














5 comments:

  1. She's a beautiful babe with a very sexy body. Thanks for these scans, Yefy. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had a feeling you would be the first to make a comment, LOL (as I already knew you had a preference for this model ;)). I started restoring another set of her ages ago (before the one posted), but I took a "hiatus" from scanning so did not finish it...hope to continue the restoration soon (on top of my list, for sure!).

      Delete
  2. Second that. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Had a similar feeling...that you would comment on this vintage babe ^^ I am sure you will also enjoy my 2nd set of her when restoration is finished. Also, Aka..thanks for the support!

      Delete
  3. She is a lovely girl - remember her well from Mayfair back in 70s80s. Spent many minutes drooling over her boobs. Pity she isn't smiling in these pics

    ReplyDelete