Welcome to my blog of natural curves!


Welcome to my blog of own original scans and Photoshop-restored select pages from mainly Danish Vintage-Erotica Magazines (50s to late 90s) like 'Ugens Rapport', 'Super Rapport', 'Guld Rapport', 'Classic Rapport', 'Pige-Special', 'Cats', 'Express', 'Varieté', 'PinUp', and more. And this was back when hair down below were generally EXISTING (even in pr0n!). Today, pubic hair seems to be mainly a reminder of "a bygone age". Yes, my thoughts exactly: this blog will focuse on such fertile-looking fem's (if I scan a shaved fem, she will most likely have big natural boobs, since I am a boob-man :)). This blog is also dedicated to 'Ugens Rapport', a classic Danish adult magazine sold in amazing 200.000 copies per week during the 70s in Denmark (had its 40th birthday in Feb 2012).
#htmlcaption1 #htmlcaption2 #htmlcaption3 #htmlcaption4 #htmlcaption5

2012-03-13

2012.03.12 • As 'Jade' in PS Pige-Special Nr. 7 - juli - 1992. 19. årgang. • Set 3 • 12 IMG

A new custom blog design, deserves a freshly scanned/restored set! This is it. It's almost as if I am baptizing the blog with these new scans (previous scans in the blog was from 2011). To lay one's eyes on a young Donna Ambrose (aka Danica Collins) can hardly be fulfilled better than this, posing as 'Jade' in a Danish 1992 issue of PS Pige-Special. :)

This is my 3rd set of original restored scans of this fine busty, fruitful/fertile specimen of an exotic looking woman (the older sets has not yet been posted in the blog). If you have seen her today, about 20 years later, I am sure you are just as amazed as me of how well she has aged. I find it quite incredible :O She is a feast of a hot MILF today! But, if you are like me, you will seriously appreciate the following scans. To me, Donna/Danica was -- and still is -- a unique model in the world of modeling. This is one of the best sets I have ever seen her in.

Note: The 300 DPI scans are currently download only in full size when clicked on, as Blogger is auto-scaling their viewed size. :|












300 DPI "untouched" scans (download only!)





PS: If you crave for a more mature Donna/Danica, check out some pics, info and links on http://www.boobpedia.com/boobs/Donna_Ambrose!

No comments:

Post a Comment